Monday, January 4, 2010

my favorite time of year!

classes start!!!

i love this. i cannot tell you how excited i always get.

these are the classes i'm taking
they may sound silly

floral design
intermediate sewing
interior plants
christian history
judaism and the gospel
seminar
and ballet!

i have no real, solid plans for the future
so my goal for this semester is to take anything i would regret not taking before i graduate.

i went to ballet today
and yes, i will have to wear a leotard and tights
but i am so ready.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

All your classes sound really fun! I'm jealous!

StlBlues67 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Chidester said...

What distinguishes intermediate sewing from beginner or advanced sewing? A double-cross stitch?

Smart-aleckness aside, I wish I had done that during college. I was just in a rush to graduate.